“But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever”. Psalm 52:8

8/10/2011

My big gift




While I have breath I will give praise to the Lord: I will make melody to my God while I have my being. Put not your faith in rulers, or in the son of man, in whom there is no salvation. Man's breath goes out, he is turned back again to dust; in that day all his purposes come to an end.
Happy is the man who has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God: Who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all things in them; who keeps faith for ever: Who gives their rights to those who are crushed down; and gives food to those who are in need of it: the Lord makes the prisoners free; The Lord makes open the eyes of the blind; the Lord is the lifter up of those who are bent down; the Lord is a lover of the upright; Psalm 146:2-8

5 comments:

  1. Hello Vitoria, what a cute hairstyle you have! Pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her hair!!! you're adorable, pretty girl! I love to see you photos! It is such a blessing to see how much your Mama and Daddy love you ...and your Heavenly Daddy too! He is SO GOOD!! Blessings to you little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!! So Adorable! Such cute photos of sweet Vitoria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful she is. How beautiful life is to have her with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty! I like very much your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please let your comment here, or if you prefer, contact me through e-mail: joanaschmitz@yahoo.com.br
We thank all comments of encouragement and love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...